Who are My clients?

  • Homeowners
  • Condominium Associations
  • Business owners
  • Condominium Unit Owners
  • Building Owners
  • Banks (Foreclosures)

What Types Of Losses Do I Handle?

  • Building Insurance Claims
  • Water Damage
  • Air Conditioning Leaks
  • Dishwasher Leak
  • Storm Damage
  • Fire Damage
  • Mold Damage
  • Flood Damage
  • Loss by Collapse
  • Vandalism
  • Personal Property Insurance Claims
  • Broken Pipes
  • Hot Water Heater Leaks
  • Roof Leaks
  • Hurricane Damage
  • Smoke Damage
  • Wind Damage
  • Vehicle Hitting a Building
  • Theft
  • Tornado Damage

My services include:

  • Advise and assist the policy holder in presenting their claim, as the insurance policy puts the burden on the insured to prove their damages and present a detailed account of their loss.
  • Review the policy and advise to what you are legally entitled
  • Fully document the claim and present it to the insurance company
  • Provide the insurance company with a detailed repair estimate
  • Provide the physical inventory and appraisal of all damaged personal property
  • Provide experts if needed to support the claim
  • Negotiate the best possible settlement
  • Keep you apprised of the settlement efforts
  • Minimize the stress and hardship having to do it alone

How Do I Get Paid?

Our service fee represents a small percentage of the claim settlement. It is generally offset by our ability to obtain a better settlement than you would be able to obtain on your own.