Hire a Public Adjuster
About Fair Claim Settlement
Who are My clients?
- Condominium Associations
- Business owners
- Condominium Unit Owners
- Building Owners
- Banks (Foreclosures)
My services include:
- Advise and assist the policy holder in presenting their claim, as the insurance policy puts the burden on the insured to prove their damages and present a detailed account of their loss.
- Review the policy and advise to what you are legally entitled
- Fully document the claim and present it to the insurance company
- Provide the insurance company with a detailed repair estimate
- Provide the physical inventory and appraisal of all damaged personal property
- Provide experts if needed to support the claim
- Negotiate the best possible settlement
- Keep you apprised of the settlement efforts
- Minimize the stress and hardship having to do it alone
What is a public insurance adjuster?
When was the last time you read and understood the insurance policy that covers your home or business?
Most people do not realize that insurance company adjusters are trained professionals who represent the interests of the insurance company which employs them.
You can protect your interests by employing a public insurance adjuster whose sole responsibility is to serve you, the insured.
Public adjusters are retained for the adjustment of insured claims due to fire, wind, water, vandalism, and other perils. The public insurance adjuster serves commercial businesses, financial institutions, professional firms, homeowners, and the general insuring public.
Can I prepare my own claim?
Why do I need help in filing an insurance claim?
Why should I engage a public insurance adjuster to obtain what is rightfully due to me?
In the event of a loss, what steps should I take?
Pete Johnson is a Florida licensed Public Insurance Adjuster who works on your (the insured) behalf to ensure that you receive a Fair Claim Settlement on your homeowners insurance claim, property damage claim, business owners insurance claim or any property damage...
Catastrophic Losses? Here are some options to overcome the complexity involved in Property/Casualty Insurance Claims: Understand Insurance companies can play rough when it comes time to pay on a claim. Recent studies clearly indicate property/casualty insurance...