Hire a Public Adjuster
About Fair Claim Settlement
Who are My clients?
- Condominium Associations
- Business owners
- Condominium Unit Owners
- Building Owners
- Banks (Foreclosures)
My services include:
- Advise and assist the policy holder in presenting their claim, as the insurance policy puts the burden on the insured to prove their damages and present a detailed account of their loss.
- Review the policy and advise to what you are legally entitled
- Fully document the claim and present it to the insurance company
- Provide the insurance company with a detailed repair estimate
- Provide the physical inventory and appraisal of all damaged personal property
- Provide experts if needed to support the claim
- Negotiate the best possible settlement
- Keep you apprised of the settlement efforts
- Minimize the stress and hardship having to do it alone
What is a public insurance adjuster?
When was the last time you read and understood the insurance policy that covers your home or business?
Most people do not realize that insurance company adjusters are trained professionals who represent the interests of the insurance company which employs them.
You can protect your interests by employing a public insurance adjuster whose sole responsibility is to serve you, the insured.
Public adjusters are retained for the adjustment of insured claims due to fire, wind, water, vandalism, and other perils. The public insurance adjuster serves commercial businesses, financial institutions, professional firms, homeowners, and the general insuring public.
Can I prepare my own claim?
Why do I need help in filing an insurance claim?
Why should I engage a public insurance adjuster to obtain what is rightfully due to me?
In the event of a loss, what steps should I take?
The insurance industry is thriving. Because of state laws, or for our peace of mind, we are required to, and want to purchase, all types of insurance. Insurance companies love having us as customers, as long as we pay the premiums and don’t make any claims. If we file...
The Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters has published a new website to help policy holders better understand the role Public Insurance Adjusters play regarding property damage claims.
You're at a disadvantage when you have major house damage or a total loss of your home. You face a home insurance claims process that could easily stretch out for more than a year, require reams of paperwork and leave you mentally and physically exhausted. Public...