Hire a Public Adjuster
Our service fee represents a small percentage of the claim settlement. It is generally offset by our ability to obtain a better settlement than you would be able to obtain on your own.
About Fair Claim Settlement
Who are My clients?
- Condominium Associations
- Business owners
- Condominium Unit Owners
- Building Owners
- Banks (Foreclosures)
My services include:
- Advise and assist the policy holder in presenting their claim, as the insurance policy puts the burden on the insured to prove their damages and present a detailed account of their loss.
- Review the policy and advise to what you are legally entitled
- Fully document the claim and present it to the insurance company
- Provide the insurance company with a detailed repair estimate
- Provide the physical inventory and appraisal of all damaged personal property
- Provide experts if needed to support the claim
- Negotiate the best possible settlement
- Keep you apprised of the settlement efforts
- Minimize the stress and hardship having to do it alone
What is a public insurance adjuster?
When was the last time you read and understood the insurance policy that covers your home or business?
Most people do not realize that insurance company adjusters are trained professionals who represent the interests of the insurance company which employs them.
You can protect your interests by employing a public insurance adjuster whose sole responsibility is to serve you, the insured.
Public adjusters are retained for the adjustment of insured claims due to fire, wind, water, vandalism, and other perils. The public insurance adjuster serves commercial businesses, financial institutions, professional firms, homeowners, and the general insuring public.
Can I prepare my own claim?
Why do I need help in filing an insurance claim?
Why should I engage a public insurance adjuster to obtain what is rightfully due to me?
In the event of a loss, what steps should I take?
Experiencing water damage at your home or property can be extremely overwhelming. You’ll want to get all the necessary information together and file a claim with the insurance company right away. When hiring a public adjuster to help you with the insurance process,...
If you have ever filed an insurance claim, then chances are that you also know what it is like to feel violated. Insurance companies often take advantage of individuals who file claims and try to get out of paying as much money as they can. A public adjuster is an...
Public Adjuster Representation in Citizens Property Insurance Corporation Claims Extends the Time to Reach a Settlement and Also Increases Payments to Citizens’ Policyholders
The number of licensed public adjusters in Florida has grown significantly in the last six years, and the incidence of complaints, regulatory actions, and allegations of fraud involving public adjusters is generally low. Florida’s public adjuster laws are comparable...